Advance a Mission. Support Tudor Place.
Give a gift that can be directed where it is most needed. Annual Fund gifts are the backbone of the historic site, funding educational programming, garden, grounds and building maintenance, community outreach and operational costs, and accounting for 45% of the annual operating budget. Note that, with gifts of $1,000 or more, donors can engage even more deeply and personally with the museum, staff, experts, and fellow donors.
Thanks to the generosity of individuals like you, Tudor Place is advancing its mission of preserving, maintaining, and interpreting the historic property, archives and collections to instill the value of the past in the public perception.
Last year, Tudor Place:
- Educated more than 3,000 area school children through interactive tours and activities.
- Trained teachers from across the country in object-based teaching.
- Displayed and conserved six generations of objects, spanning 250 years.
- Cared for 5 ½ acres of historic gardens and old growth trees.
- Welcomed more than 23,000 visitors to the historic house and gardens, the highest visitation on record.
Every gift counts!