Tudor Place makes news for its preservation, research, programs, and parties. View past coverage below, and for journalists and other media, find resources including contacts, press releases, and permission and use requests.
Tudor Place in the News
- The Washington Post · You can take a tour of Tudor Place for a dollar right nowFebruary 12, 2018The Washington Post · You can take a tour of Tudor Place for a dollar right now
- BBQ in the Smokehouse – Great Day WashingtonSeptember 20, 2017Hearkening back two centuries on this estate, pork butt was on the menu and the Brews, Booze & Bites heritage food fest on our minds as we showed the 1794 Smoke House WUSA-9’s Andi Hauser (and told her about our unusual Elopement Package). The Smoke House can be seen on any garden visit — just $3 or ...
- The Washington Post · No hiking boots required: 6 great city strolls in WashingtonJune 8, 2017The Washington Post · No hiking boots required: 6 great city strolls in Washington
- Alessandra Branca to Headline Garden Party Tent Landmark LuncheonMarch 29, 2018
- Tudor Place Celebrates 30 Years of Open DoorsMarch 14, 2018
- At Brews, Booze & Bites Festival, Food History’s on the MenuAugust 22, 2017
Tudor Place Times Quarterly Newsletters
- Tudor Place Times · Winter 2018March 14, 2018Tudor Place Times · Winter 2018
- Tudor Place Times · Fall 2017March 14, 2018Tudor Place Times · Fall 2017
- Tudor Place Times · Spring 2017June 12, 2017Tudor Place Times · Spring 2017